Atlantian Clerk Signet Contacts
Clerk of the Signet
Lady Oliva Isabelle
mka: Ashley Powers
1700 Palm Grove Terrace
Richmond, VA 23228
434-238-5409 (No calls after 10pm)
Oliva is responsible for the following:
- Recording the court lists from Their Majesties and scroll status for each court.
- Coordinating the production of scrolls requested by the Crown and assigning these scrolls to scribes.
- Administering the production of scrolls and maintaining the accuracy of the backlog database.
- Maintaining the list of scrolls that are complete and ensuring their delivery upon completion.
Scroll Backlog Deputy
Lord Conor mac Lellan
mka: Richard L Smith
Phone: 937-508-1844 (no calls after 9pm)
9565 Fort Foote Rd.
Fort Washington, MD 20744
responsible for assisting with the backlog database and assignments.
Maryland Regional Deputy:
Lady Daniela Schwartzhaupt
mka: Danielle Scott
135 Riverthorn Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21220
Phone: 443-762-0409 (best between 5pm to 10pm)
Southern Regional Deputy:
Lord Geffrei Maudeleyne
mka Bill Mauldin
Phone Number: (336) 406-4091 (Please only call between 11am and 9pm)
New Scribe and Education Coordinator
Saiida (Lady) Sajah bint-Habushun ibn-Ishandiyar al-Hajjaji
Sajah is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating new scribes.
- Continuing education of scribes and illuminators for the Kingdom of Atlantia.
- Answering any questions regarding getting started as a scribe or scribal classes.
Faílenn Chu ingen uí Fháeláin
The Scrivener Royal is a Kingdom Notable chosen through competition overseen by the Clerk of the Signet. The position is held for a six-month term. Duties are to be the main scribal assistant to the Crown and the Clerk of Signet.
Webminster for Clerk of the Signet
Lord Subetai Al-Qulan
mka: Aaron Steele
Subetai is responsible for maintaining and updating the Clerk Signet website.